Becoming a Gin Loot subscriber means you get members pricing on a huge range of full bottles. Learn more and sign up today!
Already a member? Login to check out will members' pricing.
One of the world's most popular cocktails, millions of Negronis are enjoyed every year around the world.
The cocktail is said to date back to the 1910s, when the French Count de Negroni concocted it by asking an Italian bartender to strengthen his favourite cocktail, the Americano, by adding gin rather than soda water. The traditional lemon wedge was also swapped out for a twist of orange – and The Negroni was born!
We've put together everything you need to whip up a Negroni at home, including the classic Italian Aperitif, Campari!
1x Jensen's Bermondsey Dry Gin (700mL)
1x Campari Bitter Aperitif (700ml)
1x Cinzano 1757 Rosso Vermouth di Torino (1000ml)
Classic Negroni Recipe
30ml Sweet Vermouth
1. Add all your ingredients to the mixing glass/tin.
2. Fill mixing glass with cubes of ice.
3. Stir for 30 seconds - 1 minute (until the mixing glass/tin is frosty).
4. Strain into an ice-cold old fashioned glass over cubes of ice.
5. Garnish with your choice of orange peel or an orange wedge.
Read the full recipe and cocktail history here.
SPEND $150 OR OVER TO GET FREE DELIVERY IN AUSTRALIA*
Excludes some sale items
$10 flat rate shipping Australia-Wide
TYPICAL DELIVERY TIMES - NOT GUARANTEED*
Unfortunately we cannot ship Alcohol products internationally.